Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Tuesday 10 November 2015

"Love to you " - new pieces.

Now that winter is on its way
and I'm spending more time inside
 I'm busy
working on new things.

I've just finished eight cushions 
which I've made using linen
and images that I've printed.

At this very moment I'm waiting for parts 
to dry on 2015 Christmas cards.

I can't show those as there'll be
no surprises in the post
for family and friends !


Later this month I'll be at my village's
Christmas fair here in
Brittany.


Hope you like what I'm making !













Tags to go on presents
or just to hang wherever you want to make you smile !






Linen with old mother of pearl buttons.





Anyone for tea ?





For those of you who love cats .





Just love this little girl with flowers in her hair.






Smaller cushion again in linen.





Vintage cutlery printed on to linen.







All cushions and tags for sale from Pilgrim and Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment