Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Friday 21 August 2015

Pie of Pilgrim and Pie.


Those of you who have read my blog for 
some time will know that
Pie is my beautiful little cat.






When I said "is" I must now
so terribly sadly say "was"
as today Pie is no longer with me.

Now she is in the garden of Kerjacob near to
Tortue who we lost a few months ago.

The house will be very quiet tomorrow morning.
There are no cats here anymore.

I am at a loss tonight.

However she will live on in spirit and the blog will
always carry her name.

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry Diane its terrible that you have lost them so close together.
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad to hear this news Diane - came onto your blog to comment on the beautiful kitty photo only to find out that Pie has left, and that Tortue has also left you lonely ... Sending my best and warmest thoughts and wishes along with a huge hug. xxx

    ReplyDelete