Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Monday 22 December 2014

Christmas comes to Kerjacob


Gradually I've been putting up some Christmas
things in our house.

I really don't like too many decorations but I do
love the little lights and candles.









The Christmas star hangs from one of the old beams
 in our lounge and when all the lights are out it is magical.






A little wooden tree and gold star sit next to the Egyptian cat.




On our snowy tree a beautiful decoration made by Lynn at Sea Angels.
He is new this year.






The fairy is back - another piece of magic by Lynn.





The tree is decorated with silver this year - very simply.







More sparkle on the old French wire basket.







I love the mercury silver decorations.
This year, as always I've made my Christmas cards and other decorations so
they will be in my next post.




No comments:

Post a Comment