Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Wednesday 28 August 2013

More from my exhibition.


My exhibition is going well and I have to say I'm delighted
with the response.





* The painting above has been bought by my dear friend Helene.


The general public has appreciated the new work which is really good.






There were four small square pieces like the one below which are based on the walls in Venice
that have suffered with age and water.

Three of these are sold now all to the same person.





The landscapes have given a lot of pleasure and their calmness is with me everyday when
I'm at the gallery.






The painting below reminded one visitor of his homeland of Australia.
It was actually inspired by the huge rolls of straw in the fields here at sunset.








The painting below has intrigued many - the actual source was a huge piece of metal that someone had tried to set fire to.
I just loved the colours that happened afterwards.





Then lastly the sea again.
Brittany, where I live has the most coastline in all of France so of course it is in my head and is always an inspiration.



2 comments:

  1. I am so please for you Diane. It is always wonderful when people respond to and buy your work - especially if you have taken off in a lightly different direction. Sometimes we just need that affirmation to drive us forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Diane~I am so happy to see your work and to know you have an exhibition, how wonderful. I love the last painting of the sea....wow that deep, dark blue, gorgeous. So glad you enjoyed my Norfolk jaunt! But more wonderful than that is the great pleasure and satisfaction you take from your painting, that is a true gift,
    Sending love, Sarah --x--

    ReplyDelete