Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Saturday 16 March 2013

Utterly adorable and hard to resist.



Last Sunday was yet another grey day here.
There were no brocantes to go to and I
wanted to go out and to take photographs.


Gorgeous little Jack Russel puppy.


So off I went to a cat and dog show.
It was really a cat show but there were dog, puppies, llamas, rabbits etc.








Some of the puppies were just so adorable that it was difficult to resist.
I did hold, I did stroke, I did cuddle but managed to let my head rule my heart.





The children who were there had a wonderful time
 and it was good to watch their faces.





Its not easy to get animals to pose and this pair remained always
 with one turned to the camera and one turned away !





What a beautiful gentle face.








 These darlings just ignored all the attention and cuddled up together fast asleep.








As I was leaving the adorable Jack Russel was getting ready
to go on to a new life.
He'd been bought by a lady who was just totally in love !
It was easy to see why.



No comments:

Post a Comment