Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Honeysuckle wreaths.

Last week when I was in the garden I had to cut back the honeysuckle which grows up a pyramid in one of the borders.

The pieces that I'd cut had turned and twined on themselves so beautifully that I couldn't throw them away.
So........







I decided to make them into two wreaths.
They looked so lovely next to some daffodils that the wind had blown over.





They are still outside on the bench and of course their leaves are dying back but they still look good.






Samuel, one of our three cats decided he wanted to be in the photographs and as his eyes match the blue of the material and he's such a lovely natured cat and he was born here in Kerjacob, why not !?



2 comments:

  1. I love your little Breton lace curtain and can almost smell the hyacinths!

    How clever to match your cats eyes with fabric! He does look rather handsome :-) Jude x

    ReplyDelete