Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Thursday 23 February 2012

Getting new art work done.








I have been busy in this cold weather getting new art work done.
Some years ago I went to Venice and like so many fell in love with this enchanting city.
I loved its aging exteriors and parts of frescoes inside old buildings.
Part of the charm of Venice in my mind is that it hasn't been made into a pastiche, its real in all its sometimes, faded glory.








I've been using paint and collage to make a series of cards, each one individual so really as well as cards they are small paintings.






When I lived in England people would buy my cards and put them into frames, I've done the same myself with cards I've bought.
I've also been making some small handmade books which I'll let you see in another post.







I'm off to a fair this Sunday so it will be interesting to see what people think of my new work.
If any of you out there are interested in buying any of my work please let me know .





4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining my blog and for your kind comments.

    Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I long to go to Venice...it seems to me your work has captured the colours of the watery city beautifully. Thank you so much for your Birthday wishes,

    Love Sarah -x-

    ReplyDelete