Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Saturday 8 October 2011

Autumn mornings in Normandy.




When I stayed in Normandy last week each morning when I woke I decided to take a photograph of the scene from my window.
The first morning there was a definite mist in the air which made everywhere looked lovely.





The following morning was the day we were off to Giverney.
The morning was more misty but later as the mist cleared the temperature soared to about 29 degrees.





 On the morning that I left there was no sign of the mist.




All the apples would be collected from the houses in the hamlet and made into cider which everyone would be given in proportion to their apples.

 


Our lunch was enjoyed under the shade of the apple tree, far too hot without it.




Simple things give such pleasures.

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful photographs. I love the bags of apples sitting under the tree, and your lunch table looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane, just trying it out to see if it works this time.
    XXX, Evi

    ReplyDelete