Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Friday 30 September 2011

Pilgrim goes to market.





The two scarves on the left are made of different yarns of cotton and raw silk with silk ribbon tassels.


Last Sunday I was at Locarn a lovely village about 40 minutes from Kerjacob.
I was at a fair for artisans and artists.


I took the parasol along to 'dress' the stall.

The bags are made from hemp that I've dyed and lined in red the same as the fish.





It was lovely to meet more like minded people and see what they made.
I took lots of photos of my stand, so here you can see what I've been making.





The leaves are off one of my maple trees, I pressed them last autumn.



More hand made cards, I love the child's face.



This painting and collage is based on an altar in an abbey in Finistere.



Another collage based on the altar.


One of my last collages celebrating the start of holidays at the coast, thanks to the train.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work:) Your handmade cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... your display looks amazing! And I love your cards... are you selling them online?
    xx

    ReplyDelete