Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Kerjacob in flower - part two.








Yesterday we had more sunshine so I've taken more photographs of the garden.
I love the daisies they always make me feel happy.




The hazy gold of these flowers looks lovely with the house peeping through. I love the different heights in the garden.

                                            


The large plants that look like artichokes are called cardoons - I was given these plants from one of my friends before we left England. They are very happy here.


                                         


In the distance you can see the vegetable garden. It has wonderful views which we enjoy when taking a rest from working outside.
I planted a border of lavender, rosemary and thyme when we first planned the vegetable garden so when I brush against them they give off a wonderful perfume and of course the bees, butterflies and insects love them.





3 comments:

  1. I am a daisie kind of girl, just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden looks soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an amazing house and garden! I can imagine what a pleasure it must be sitting in the garden surrounded by the flowers.
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete