Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Monday 13 June 2011

A rainy day and a finished collage.








Today there has been a lot of rain and all the plants in the garden are very happy I'm sure.
I had a lazy morning but by midday decided to get on and finish the collage of one of my friend's grandchildren.



First off was to work on the mount which was just plain white.
I knew this wouldn't work and so decided to measure up and put on a border of old manuscript.


Felix and Lena are both very into music and both of them are learning to play different instruments so I've put music in the collage itself.



Listening to Radio 4 and letting the cats in and out I've put in about five more hours work and
now I'm finished.


The piece will have to dry thoroughly then I can press it, put it in its mount and then into its frame which I've also collaged and painted.







Later this week I'll deliver the finished piece and hope that my friend is pleased with it too.
I know she's really looking forward to seeing it but hasn't been allowed a peek at all !

No comments:

Post a Comment