Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Saturday 7 May 2011

Dinan in the sunshine.






On Thursday I had to go to Dinard to pick Mr P up from the airport - he'd been in England to celebrate his father's 90th. birthday.


As it was such a lovely day I decided to give myself a treat - I would spend the afternoon and early evening in Dinan which is just such a lovely town which I pass en route.




Everywhere there were just chances to take photographs, so I did !





















Just before I went to eat in the evening I chanced upon an amazing little place called ARTHE.
More of that in my next post.























2 comments:

  1. Perhaps we should organise synchronised twirlings across the globe? It seems I am not alone, tee hee.

    How I love french cafes with red accessories, how I love old enamel containers with ranunculus, my flower du jour!
    And THAT BIKE! let me at it!!!

    Sarah xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see you home and such gorgeous colours in your pictures...my internet has been down so I am just getting back again xx
    Hugs Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete