Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Wednesday 16 February 2011

My new cards.


When I have time I have been busy making new cards.
I search through all my ' bits ' that I've been collecting for many years.











Any cards can be ordered direct from me - just send me a message or email me with what you would like. Cards can also be made to order for special occasions - just ask.












Hope today goes well for you.
Here it is very windy and I'm going to keep working and keep warm with the wood stove cheering me.
All the cats have wisely decided to keep me company !!

1 comment:

  1. Diane, I love all the cards. Your hubby was a lucky man to get such a nice card!
    This year I bought one. It took me 4 days to prepare for the luncheon for the girls (it would normaly take one to two). Next month will hopefully bring some answers.
    I love the book with the bees. Ebbies nickname for me is Bee. He says I am always busy like one...not lately. With little activity I will soon become a bumble bee,ha ha.
    Stay warm on those windy days in your BEAUTIFUL house. Tomorrow we are getting a cold and windy day.
    Many hugs and thank you for always writing comments and wishing me well. I greatly appreciate it !!!
    Evi

    ReplyDelete