Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Seaside walk.





Twice a week I visit an elderly French friend.
We enjoy taking walks when the weather is not too cold or wet.
Yesterday we went for a walk along the coast near to where she was born.
It was the first time that she'd been on that coastal path and she enjoyed it so much.


We were looking at the plants starting to show and the buds starting to show on some of the shrubs.


We were both so delighted with a piece of old broom that was covered in lichen, I couldn't resist bringing a small part of it home.


Today I've continued on the collage and I've been working on the inside of the box frame.



The actual frame is finished now. It takes time to sort through my treasures and decide which piece I'm going to use but I'm getting there.
Sometimes its thought that being creative just happens, sometimes it does but mostly its hard work but if all goes to plan it's good.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just love this picture of this house.
    Is this your home? It is to die for !!!!!!
    I can't believe that you already have buds on things. It is so cold here with never ending snow. I envy you this walk. Here you look constantly at the ground, watching for ice !!!
    I love the collages that you are doing and I think the gift was beautifully wrapped.
    Have fun creating ....I am going back to sewing now,
    Warm hugs and thoughts,
    Evi

    ReplyDelete