Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Friday 14 January 2011

Rusty angel wings.



Yesterday I went to St Briuec , our nearest big town.
One of my favourite shops there is La Grande Orme - wonderful things but expensive so its usually small things I get and just dream!
However I found in the sale these sets of angel wings - rusty, angel wings.
I couldn't resist and I've already got ideas for them in my collage work.




Saturday is market day in St Brieuc and it may not rain which will be a real change.
So tomorrow I'm off to the market to have a look around and buy ( hopefully ) the rest of the angels wings. I love them.

I'm going to a pantomime of Cinderella tonight in French and English, should be good fun.
Yesterday I was with a French friend who is 86 , it was quite bizarre trying to explain to her what a pantomime is.
In French it sounded really strange, so it will be very interesting to see what the French think tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment