Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Time to be creative again.


Today the house, the fields, the hills are covered in grey cloud and its raining.
I had intended to go and tackle the weeds, crop vegetables etc but that's not going to happen.

So, Radio 4 will keep me company and I will get on with my bags and also start some art work.
Last year I was lucky to find some wonderful old photographs of people enjoying holidays at the seaside in Brittany.
All of these holidays and day trips were made possible with the coming of the railways.
I enjoyed making the collages and finding interesting things to use as well as making the miniature bunting.
Old photographs so often just stay in a box and they'll gradually fade away - memories all gone, history lost.

Tortue, Pie and Samuel have all decided they're not going out today - what sensible creatures they are.
I should do some collages using cats too!

1 comment: