Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Friday 14 May 2010

Sunshine and ranunculus in Dinan.




Yesterday I went to Dinan.
I had to pick my husband up from the airport at Dinard which is nearby so took the advantage of a little bit of a day out.
Dinan is a beautiful old town with steep cobbled streets leading up from the River Rance to the town.
When I was walking I came across these ranunculus flowers placed in enamel jugs on the table of a creperie.
They just looked so beautiful in the sunshine I just had to take some photos of them.
Today there is no sun and still so cold.
My planted pots are still sheltering in the caravan and I've lit the wood stove.
Tonight we have friends coming for supper and then we're all off to the music night at St Gilles so it will be dancing 'till 1am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment