Life at Kerjacob .

Life at Kerjacob .

Saturday 29 May 2010

Making wishes for happiness.







This time last year I was asked to design a card for two friends who were getting married after 20 years of living together.
Eleven couples wanted something special. What a wonderful thing to do but how to make it . I decided upon a box that would contain individual cards with collages and quotes that I hoped would bring joy to their hearts.
It took a long time to make but every hour was enjoyable.
Creating the collages and then searching for quotes that said exactly what I thought would be wanted.
The end result was a success, the couples who had asked me to make it were delighted.
On the wedding day the married couple were given the box and the tears followed.
Later in the summer we all met up in the South of France to continue the wedding celebrations at their holiday home in Lagrasse.
The special box was carefully brought from England for more friends to see and enjoy.
This year I intend to make more boxes and have begun to think of ideas for collages and will again enjoy searching for special quotes. These boxes I will sell one day if I can part with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment